In Learn-to-Swim Level 4, our instructors follow a plan to introduce new swimming and water safety skills and to build on previously learned skills, improving the swimming stroke proficiency and swimming for longer distances. Each class is loaded with fun, engaging and challenging activities that motivate children to want to perform and learn to swim.
Some of the milestones in Level 4—Stroke Improvement include:
• Swimming the front crawl for 25 yards.
• Swimming the elementary backstroke for 25 yards.
• Swimming the breaststroke for 15 yards.
• Swimming the butterfly for 15 yards.
• Swimming the back crawl for 15 yards.
• Swimming the sidestroke for 15 yards.
• Headfirst entry* from a stride position
• Open turns on the front and back