Music and movement for babies, toddlers, preschoolers . . . and the grownups who love them®
Child development researchers have discovered that grouping children of different ages in one class encourages natural, family-style learning so Music Together developed this 45 minute class for everyone to participate at their own levels; babies vocalize, listen, and observe, toddlers play and experiement, and preschoolers build confidence as they emerge as classroom leaders.
In addition to your classes, Music Together tuition includes:
· A professionally recorded CD of the current Music Together song collection
· A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
· An access code to download, stream and play with the music on our Hello Everybody app.
· Access to the Family Music Zone®, where you can find videos, musical crafts and more!
· New families receive a booklet, Music and Your Child, a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners
· A quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together Worldwide
Each student will need a set of small rhythm instruments at each class and we are requesting that these be brought from home in order to avoid shared instruments during these pandemic times. These can be homemade or we can order what you need and you may purchase these during the registration process. (You will need a wood, a metal, a shaker and a skin instrument - you will also need a scarf or similar prop for movement and a stuffed animal).
Social distancing will be required and when weather permits later in the Spring, the morning sections of this course may be taught outdoors in the Market House back lot facility. Face coverings for those over age 5 will be required when entering and leaving class and temperature checks will be implemented as well for the duration of the pandemic. Suggested adult to child ratio is one adult for no more than 2 children. 10 weeks of classes in February - April with a 2nd session of classes running from May - July.
Limited to 5 families per class with only 1 adult per family. Maximum of 7 children allowed in the class.
Tuition is $195 for the first child/ $150 for each additional child/ Babies under 8 months are free