OUR PASSION & MISSION:
We are licensed Kindermusik educators and have years of experience teaching music.
We are celebrating our 17th year of teaching in Memphis!
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO and it shows! Our program has been awarded the TOP PROGRAM award for the past 15 years.
We love to celebrate the potential in every child, working to enhance knowledge, confidence and enthusiasm for learning through the power of music-making. We also love to watch families spend bonding time together each week while they enjoy musical learning together in a warm, friendly, joyful atmosphere.
We live to spread the joy of music into the lives of each of our students. The many benefits of music inspire us to continue learning and being creative in our teaching styles.
We believe the earlier a child is introduced to singing, instrument play, and joyful movement the further they will go.
Kindermusik is the BEST beginning program you can give your child!
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR CLASSES?
School Year tuition includes 9 months of classes, plus your *home materials that you receive throughout the year. Classes begin Sept 4 - May 17th, except for Aug 27th Monday class. We have periodic breaks throughout the year. We basically follow the Shelby County School System calendar.
*Home materials are: CD’s, books, & instruments distributed over the 9 month session.
There are 2 choices for Kindermusik enrollment:
- Monthly automatic payments: $58 for younger classes/ $68 for older classes. You sign up online, enter in your credit card or bank information and pay your first month’s tuition plus an annual family registration fee of $25. Subsequent payments will be charged on the 5th of every month.
- Payment in full can be make by credit card, Paypal, check or cash. Email Ms. Annette to be invoiced separately.
CAN I JOIN AFTER CLASSES HAVE STARTED?
Of course!!! Our classes are designed so that you child feels welcomed and loved joining at any time during the year. We will simply start your monthly tuition on the month you join. Your registration fee is good for a complete year from the time you join.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN ENROLLMENT?
- Take-home materials at the start of every unit, yours to keep forever. You will collect a a library full of wonderful books and family friendly musical CD’s to enjoy for years to come. Also, instruments are given out at the beginning of September and January classes!
- Unlimited make-ups -- seriously, unlimited. Never worry about missing a class.
- Special discount on birthday parties ($30 off)
- At our Main Studio ( GUMC ) you also can have unlimited “hang out” time before and after class with your friends. We love it when our families stay and play together in our Nesting Room. We will also have periodic snacks to celebrate holidays throughout the year :)
HOW DO I PAUSE MY ENROLLMENT?
We certainly understand that you may have a time that you need to skip a few weeks due to a family emergency, having a baby, or extended travel time.
We are glad to pause your subscription for up to 2 months, then reinstate it with no penalty. However, if you need to leave for longer than 2 months, you will be charged a $25 re-entry fee and we cannot guarantee that your spot will be available in your same class.
Simply email us prior to the 15th of your last month. We will then be able to pause your enrollment. If it is past the 15th of the month, your enrollment will end at the conclusion of the following month. When you are ready to start back up, just let us know. It's as simple as can be... because quality time with your child should be easy!
WHAT IF I NEED TO SWITCH CLASSES AND/OR MY CHILD NEEDS TO MOVE UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
We know that schedules change, as do kids! You can make changes to your enrollment anytime of the year. If you need to switch to a different class time, or your child is ready to move up to the next class, just let us know. We'll make the change for you!
WHAT HOLIDAYS/DAYS IS THE STUDIO CLOSED?
We basically follow the local school system’s calendar. Please refer to our list of dates off below. These are built-in closings and have been taken into account in the average monthly cost. Please mark your calendar accordingly!
KINDERMUSIK CLASSES SCHOOL YEAR 2018-2019
Demo Days: Aug 14 & 15***
Monday Aug 27th - first day of Monday classes
Monday Sept 3rd - Labor Day - no classes
Tuesday - Friday - Sept 4 - 7 - first week of classes
Oct 8 - 12 - Fall Break
Nov 19 -23 - Thanksgiving Break
Dec 18 (Tuesday) - Jan 4 Christmas Break
Jan 21 - Martin Luther King Holiday
Feb 18 - President's Day Holiday
March 11 - 15 Spring Break
April 19 Good Friday Holiday
Monday classes end May 13
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday classes end, May 7, 8, 9
Friday classes end May 17