Children's Music Express® welcomes you and your little one to our sweet community of families and friends!
Join us for our fun and lively interactive parent/caregiver and child classes for birth-5 years! Classes meet for 45-minutes long, once per week. Each session includes a CD. There is a new CD of music, movement and mindfulness each season for two years. We are excited to announce the production of our third series! Welcome aboard!
Awaken the Music in Me Winter Class Series 2020
What you and your child will get:
- 10-Weekly 45-minute fun-filled Music, Movement & Mindfulness Classes with your Little One!!
- Skilled & Dedicated Musical Mindfulness Educators with Big Hearts & Lots of LOVE!
- CD of Seasonal Songs & Activities
- A Themed Spotify Playlist
- A Balanced Approach to Structured & Free Flow Play
- Unlimited Make Up Classes for the Season!
- Priority enrollment for the following session
- Private Family Facebook Group
- Seasonal Giveaways, Discounts, Resources, and more!
10-WEEK WINTER CLASS SERIES
1st Child: $185.00
1st Sibling: $95.00
2nd Sibling: $45.00
Enroll before 12/1/19 and SAVE $20. Use Early Bird Code: EARLYBIRD2020
Siblings 6 months and under are FREE!
Includes the Children's Music Express CD of the season!
Note: New families will be charged an additional one-time registration fee of $15
Children’s Music Express takes a holistic approach to early childhood music education with a focus on teaching the whole child! We offer interactive parent and child, and preschool classes that include creative movement and mindfulness-based activities for children, birth-5 years!
Early music involvement empowers your child to:
* Build Confidence
* Spark Creative Genius
* Boost Brain Development
* Integrate the Mind/Body Connection
* Enhance Social & Emotional Wellbeing
To optimize the learning of each child's musical development, we ensure they experience a variety of fun and engaging musical play that is safe and age appropriate! Kids and families soak up the magic of traditional, culturally diverse and original sing-a-longs, creative movement, dancing activities, exploring with sound, pitch and rhythm, finger plays, instrument play, and so much more!! We offer a balanced approach to structure and free flow play, so parents, teachers and their little ones can soak up all of the benefits and learning with ease and joy!