Lanie and Ginger Ellington Hall (location map) Thursday, 4:00 PM 09/12/19 - 11/14/19 (10 weeks)
Rhythm Kids Level 2 is an exciting music, movement, and drumming class for children in Kindergarten through second grade. Children integrate and assimilate rhythm into their lives, as they:
• learn multicultural drumming patterns
• develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments
• explore movement and dance while singing songs
• play games based on music and drumming
• have fun with a host of rhythm activities
Rhythm Kids follows through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age 8. As part of the Rhythm Kids experience, children and their grownups can enjoy drumming play and practice sessions at home with the help of online play-along videos featuring Rhythm Kids creator Tom Foote.
Students should have their own hand drum for use at home (and potentially for use in class— please check with Ginger).