We are excited to announce After School & STEM Saturday Classes for 2017 - 2018 school year.
Ketterlinus Students : Please note : For any non-Cove students the one time annual registration fee is $25 made payable to KES. After school Cove students do not need to pay this fee.
STEM Saturday Classes :
- There will be no class on November 25th and the last session will be on December 2nd.
- These are multi-age sessions, please enroll only for one program.
Camp Pricing & Information:
2017 Winter camp operate Tuesday - Friday from 9am - 4pm. Half Day Camps start at $165 & Full Day Camps start at $290.00 per week.
Pre-camp and post-camp hours are available for an additional fee.
Please note : Full day campers can bring their own lunch and supervised lunch hour is provided to them with no additional cost.
Camp / STEM Saturday Cancellation Policy :
- Full refunds will be given 3 weeks prior to the start date. A 75% refund will be given 2 weeks prior to the class start date.
- No refunds will be made if the cancellation is done 1 week prior to the class start date.
- All cancellations will incur a 5% fee to cover our non-refundable administration & credit-card fees.
|River City Science Academy Mandarin
10911 Old St Augustine Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Total Seats : 24
Total Class : 8; Time (Wednesdays - Early Release: 1:15 - 2:15pm ; Regular : 3:00-4:00 pm)
Build Piper : 2nd to 6th Grade
Build your own Gadgets & Computer! Solve Minecraft problems by building physical powerups! Change the digital world with your own electronics!
Students will work with 160+ parts to build a computer and then learn about electronics with Raspberry Pi edition of Minecraft!!.
Very quickly players are thrust into a world-saving mission: They play a damaged robot who needs some systems fixed. As the levels progress, players find in-game directions for how to add on to their hardware, with wiring, sensors and more. Instant feedback makes learning fun!!
Build Pixel: KG – 1st Grade :
Build your own Gadgets by building Pixel. Learn to Code, Build Your Own Game, Paint with light, Make Animation, Bring Sound to Life.
Students will program their Pixel using connect blocks to light it up live, Create characters, make them run and jump. Spaceships swerve. Balls bounce. Add logic and scoreboards and much more!!
||Jan 24, 2018