JOIN OUR SESSION, SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER BELOW!
BANANA MUSIC CLASS Banana Music classes are 40-minute group classes where each child is accompanied by their parent(s) or caregiver(s). Our Rittenhouse classes are located at the First Unitarian at 2125 Chestnut Street.
WHAT ARE BANANA CLASSES LIKE? We welcome children ages 4 months to 5 years to join us in experiencing music and movement in many different ways! We incorporate live guitar playing at every class, sing-alongs, poems, finger plays, movement activities, shakers, rhythm exercises, exposure to international & multicultural songs, jam sessions with TONS of colorful instruments, snack time, imaginative play, and more! Children thrive in our small mixed-age groups that promote peer modeling and independent learning. We provide a welcoming environment in which your child can grow...and go a little BANANAS! Come join us!
- $15 per class when you sign-up for the session. Siblings under 6 months as of the start-date of the session are FREE but must be registered at checkout as an additional "registrant".
- Late registrants: If there is space in a class, you may register below and our system will automatically only charge you for the remaining prorated amount!
- Bonus: Price includes a digital Anna Banana Band CD ($10 value!) and 2 make-ups (to be used in that session).
- Second bonus: A snack is provided at each class!
- Third bonus: You and your family will gain access to our online Parent Resource Zone.
- Fourth bonus: Your child will love our lively new songs & activities!
DROP-INS: Drop-ins are welcome only IF there is space in a class. Drop-ins MUST be scheduled via email in-advance prior to class. SPACE IS LIMITED AND DROP-IN AVAILABILITY IS NOT GUARANTEED! Price is $16 per drop-in, per child, (the album is not included). PLEASE EMAIL US at least a day before class to confirm and reserve a drop-in spot: info@BananaMusicPhilly.com, thanks!
GIFT CERTIFICATES - Email us to purchase the gift of music class for someone you love!
SIGN-UP FOR SUMMER 2017 CLASSES!
Thursdays: 6 classes for $90. Dates are: 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29; 7/13 & 7/20
Saturdays: 5 classes for $75. Dates are: 6/10, 6/17, 6/24; 7/8 & 7/22
(No classes first week of July or 7/15)