LOCATION/VENUE criteria for The Rhythm Tree Classes
Whilst nowhere is perfect, we try to stick rigidly to a set of criteria.
We are very particular about our locations as we feel that environment is an important part of sharing time together.
The things we are looking for are:
relaxed family friendly’ environment, where we will enjoy coming each
week and spending time together. (Close to cafe, park, play equipment,
- A space at least 50 squ. metres with a minimum of 6m wide. Slightly bigger would be better
- Carpeted is preferred
- Heating and cooling,
- Toilets and baby changing facilities nearby
- Easy access with prams (2nd story locations must have easy access for families arriving and leaving simultaneously)
- Safety for babies, toddlers and young children (0-5)
- Somewhere to store prams during the class (If the area is big enough they could come into the room)
- Storage - At the moment we have storage cupboard storage space for our equipment at all our venues.
- Somewhere reliable. Stability is important so being in the same room each week is a must.
- Parking for 12 families in each class plus more for cross over between class.
- Available at least 2 mornings per week. Space required 8am – 12.30pm (Classes 9.15 -10.00, 10.15 – 11.00 and 11.15 to 12)
Thanks for any suggestion you may have.